Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just Add Ink 28 - Just Add A Man Card

Hi Inkers!

Are you ready for another challenge? How about a double-challenge? We thought we would put something extra special together for this week. Are you ready?

Just Add ...
A Man Card
.

Don't run screaming for the hills just yet, we're also throwing in a gorgeous bonus colour combination for you.

And to prove how easy it is to combine the two, here's the design team creations to get you inspired ...





Kim Badelt
Jo Eades

Rules & Guidelines:
  • Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted.
  • Provide a DIRECT LINK to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising are not eligible for Top 5 picks, and will be deleted.
  • Projects must be new.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link with your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
  • The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
  • Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
Don't have a blog or online gallery?
Email a picture of your creation to just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.

Mr. Linky will close Wednesday 4th August at 23:59WST. Be here on Thursday 5th August to see the Design Teams top picks!


Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. Marisa
2. Bronwyn
3. Katie Ridden
4. Kris Sobolik
5. Jess Doyle
6. Gemma Coumbe
7. Rachel Moore
8. Paula Dobson-Just for Fun
9. Luana
10. Jodene #2
11. Karen G
12. Emma Kirton
13. Louise Harry
14. Danielle Rack
15. liamp
16. Marlene Peters
17. Lisa
18. Maureen in Texas
19. Helen Williams
20. Juliette
21. Christine Blain
22. Naomi
23. Vicki Were
24. Melissa
25. Narelle Freckelton
26. Lisa Jansen
27. Veronica Franklin
28. Rachel Jackson
29. Debi Ryan
30. Gisèle - I SPI
31. Jeane McQueen
32. liamp2
33. Paula F
34. Tui Nathan
35. Rhonda Imrie
36. Krista Visser-Driessen
37. Susan Joyce
38. Trish - Spring Blossom
39. Bronwyn #2
40. Richelle
41. Peri Hill
42. Alexis
43. Christine Blain - 2nd entry
44. Claire Dauncey
45. Sharlene Torres, NZL
46. Jane Blakeley
47. Sandi Spence
48. Dani Fender
49. Michelle O'Neill
50. Kerri D
51. Arielle ~ SnappyStamper

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!



20 comments:

  1. Have no baja breeze so hope turquoise is okay?? If not, feel free to delete my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a feast of inspiration from all the participants this week and I'm looking forward to being inspired to make more masculine cards. The DT work above is mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration to get me started on some Fathers Day presents, great challenge....It only took me one week and now I am hooked, can't wait til next week...
    Thanks to you all at JAI.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge, it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colour combo. I am so glad I bought the baja breeze ink now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...I just love your color choices for challenges. I have made three cards for this challenge. I wasn't sure if there was a limit or not so I guess whichever card is chosen to judge is fine by me. Thanks for the fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this challenge for a man card and thanks for the colours to go with it!! Made my choice a lot easier. I decided to go with a Father's Day card.

    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving joining in on the challenges! I struggle with male cards, so this was a good one to get me making one as I tend to stick to more girly cards! Love the colour combo too. Hope you like my card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks heaps for my very first Challenge entry, unfortunately I didn't have Kraft so used Whisper White. I look forward to trying out some more challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours, and great challenge, girls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought it was time to give one of these challenges a go ..... thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This colour combo rocks girls, thanks so much, got a head start on fathers day, fabulous work once again from your DT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is my absolute favorite color combo! made a card for my Dad...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for another great challenge girls. I love these colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was just a wonderful challenge. I needed to add to my male card stash so this was perfect. Everyone's cards were really inspiring. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the challenge - perfect for me this week as I needed to make my grandsons 18th bday card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooo, loving this color combo. I don't have any Kraft though bummer, would have loved to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colour combo! And thanks to the DT for all their stunning projects!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so scared of masculine cards .... this pink & purple girl is well and truly outside her comfort zone this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A bit late for this one but I loved this colour combo!

    Here's mine if you want a peek: http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2010/08/colour-challenges-from-this-week.html

    Thanks Vannessa

    ReplyDelete