Thursday, October 6, 2011

JAI 87 Winners!

Hi Everyone

Did you miss me?? Last week my work was having its Triennial Quality Audit and since most of that responsibility falls on my shoulders, I was busy making sure that we had been compliant.  Of course we had, but there's always the worry that something may have been overlooked.


Anyway, enough about my work - I've got a winner to announce, and that would be Chupa with this gorgeous entry

 
Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Narelle

Susan

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I had a vlast with this combo!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honourably mention design team. Congrats to Chupa and Susan as well for their lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete