Thursday, November 29, 2012

JAI 145 Winners

Hello Everyone

Gosh, sorry for the delay in posting the announcement of this week's winner.  I'm in the process of trying to find an important piece of paper that I filed away, but now cannot for the life of me remember where.  I sat down to do the post and got a little side tracked going through all the paperwork that I have sitting on my desk waiting to be filed. Still haven't found it yet.  I'll tackle the spare room tomorrow night.
So, without further ado, it's time to announce this week's winner - an overwhelming favourite with the Design Team - Teresa, this this lovely Christmas card



"Love the gorgeous colours and the soft look of the snowflakes"

"I love the simplicity of this Christmas card and the way she has made little flags that pop out"


Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -


Jen
"Cute image and simple design with impact"



Karren
"Love the stamping on the bottom and side.  Perfect fot a teenager"


Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, thanks so much gals, I will wear my badge proudly under the heading "Find Me Here 2" on my blog! congrats to the other winner!

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete