Thursday, February 26, 2015

Just Add Ink #251......Winners

Hello and welcome to the Just Add Ink winner's post.

Did you enjoy our thank you challenge? We really enjoyed all the wonderful, varied and gorgeous! thank you cards you all created but we could only pick one winner for the challenge and this week it was Alison with this beautiful bokeh card.



Here's what some of the design team had to say..

Soft and stunning, and the best use of the Bokeh technique I've seen!

Great use of the Bokeh technique and I like the subtly embossed thank you.

The soft greeting enables the amazing background to be the star it is.

Congratulations!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog.


Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Erna



Here's what some of the design team had to say..

Love all the layers and texture! Beautiful sponging!

Lovely layers!

An unexpectedly beautiful colour combo!  Lovely use of stamps.


Samra



Here's what some of the design team had to say..

Such luscious textures and a gorgeous colour combo - layers of loveliness.

Stunning texture and colours!

The turquoise is stunning against the wonderfully distressed and textured layers.




Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!



Don't forget to join us tomorrow for our next challenge

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my card as an honorable mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Thank you SO much for choosing my card as your winner this week! Made my morning to read it on my blog-roll! I'm glad the team liked the background...I had a lot of fun making it and putting a twist on bokeh. Thank YOU! mwah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I'm blogging around and see that my card has honorable mentions!! whoohoo! Thanks so much ladies!! xx

    ReplyDelete